Y Thursday, June 21, 2007 ; 12:41 AM
As it begin..
Shall blog about today activity.
Wednesday Went over to SWAMI home for community service event. 9am at Sambawang. I think first time in don’t know how many year. I sat train for 40 minutes. Eh, special thanks to my mum, saying Sambawang is at NEL. But it's not, lucky I check the website before coming. I think she heard Serengoon.
Was late, but never mind. Group with Joycelyn and some people. Don’t really know them. Talk to Kuo Qiang about it. chat chat, in the end Julian join us. Group into pair, but mine was special. Joycelyn, Julian and me. What we need to do was to conduct a survey for them to feedback to SWAMI people. Went to 2 homes. Only 1 is available the others no one was at home. So we didn’t conduct the survey. I think we talk too much, we need to go over to blk 115, level 7. in the end we went over to blk 116 level 7 and cant find the house door. =s then we figure that we at the wrong block.
Went back to had lunch with Joycelyn and Julian, talk crap or whatever. Return back to SWAMI, debriefing. I bet Julia had a fun time reading that debriefing paper. We both wrote many stuff in that paper. Went J8 with Kuo Qiang, Julian, Julia, Ben. Had a fun time looking at them playing basketball. Play bashi bashi with Ben and Julia. Lolz, had a fun time laughing on that game.
Dinner with Ben and Julia. We crap too much I think. *look right* the people who sit at the table had been switch like for 3 times? *look left* 2 times? Fun time chatting with them. Anything, everything under the sun. I think first time talking to Julia till that lots.
Newly open "Ray of light" or "light of ray" open at J8, food junction at one of the table we sit . We sell candles, lightstick and matchstick! Not all people are suitable for it!
Lalala. I'm publishing Julia in my blog. Lolz. Had a really really fun time talking to you.
Hours later, connection camp meeting..
NMA make me feel so sleepy when I study them.
Simplicity is life. Y