Y Wednesday, June 13, 2007 ; 12:19 PM
As it begin..
Holiday has finally arrive. =D
Friday was CSCC AGM. I think quite a lot of people turn up for this AGM cause the record form show like 170+ people attending the AGM? Overall it's was good. I was sitting at the computer clicking all the slide. So cool, but weird. Cause I'm facing everyone =s
Too bad I miss the fruit tart. When I came out of the LT fruit tarts are gone =( never mind still have next time. Took photos with people but my camera just went flat at the wrong time. So, I didn’t have any photos with me.
I still remember everyone was opening the sparking juices and all the cap fly all over the place. But it's seem that Seng Yang and mine wasn't flying? Mine cant be open either. So with the help of Seng Yang, he just opened for me with his hand.
Went to have dinner at Bonia Vista after that, if I'm not wrong 20 people went. Eat "zi cha" I think the senior next time have to doubt me to eat with them next time round, cause I like to eat vegetable, no deer meat, no egg and the list go on. Had a fun time talking to them.
Saturday and Sunday was the most tiring day I ever had. Went over to IMM, Sheng Song, NTUC or whatever to buy stuff for BBQ. Terence if you see this, please must sure that next chalet I'm not the one in-charge of food =P.
Monday was connection camp meeting. I should have come later cause the meeting start late? Lolz. Afterward went to meet Hui Xin for class chalet. We had tons of food and tons of fun. But playing UNO like for 1 hour is not fun at all =s. went to sleep like 4am?
Reach home went online a while. Do some quiz that Joycelyn sent me. Woo! I pass! =D went to meet them for MC outing, went soul garden. Crap a bit talk a bit take photo. The whole MC was there. Ha! Went over to arcade, but I was too tired to play anything. So Hui Si and I left early. Went home sleep!
That all. But it seem that holiday have been going school like what I did during the 2 month holiday. Rather than doing FO and weekend stuff. Now is MC meetings and assignment and MST. Bla. So where is my holiday? =P
Must thank Hui Xin, Terence and Wee Cheng for the early present they gave me. i like it a lot. Thanks! =D
Simplicity is life. Y