Y Thursday, May 10, 2007 ; 11:31 PM
As it begin..
Ha! Tomorrow school starting at 10.30pm. So I'm kind of running away from doing assignment and doing blogging.
Tuesday was first MC meeting. At first the atm was kind of different. It was somehow unusual. Maybe haven't get used to it. Humm, got to figure out the time we took in mc meeting was as long as welfare meeting. Ha!
Before the meeting, Grace came back to school to teach me or rather guide me on secretary post is all about. Stuffs to be done, things to be maintain, and the list go one. Usually secretary is busy at the beginning and ending of the academic year. Humm, which is a good thing? Must thanks Grace for teaching me.
After the meeting when tiong to have dinner. I think they found a new place to La The (dinner). Humm.
Wednesday, was nomination day. After gems quickly go club and find 2 cscc member to nominate you. I got Jian Zhong and Xue Li. Thanks! Go SAA complete the form. Do this and that and everything. Then I remember helping a SPSU person to nominate her. Her name was YiLing. Humm.
Went to MIT GM later on. On the way met Jun Wei and Yi Wen. Wilson was telling me "Eh, you FO husband was there." I was "nah, no more =P" until we walked pass them. Jun Wei told me "Yi Wen told me that my FO wife was there" Or something like that. Jun Wei continue and say "then your weekend husband was there also" eh, then we was "yar hor" humm. It's was funny.
Anyway, the excitement in MIT was even more fun. When we went in, they were announcing the new MC of MIT. Everyone shouting and saying the name of the people who will be getting the post. Quite fun I think. Haha, Darren name was called don’t know how many times. Anyway
Congratulation to the new MCWent Astro meeting afterward. I think I was stoning all the time. Slight headache. Maybe that why was stoning? After meeting was trying to set up that computer for 1 hour. Why it wasn’t working? Cause we didn’t turn on the switch =s
Went home do DSAL assignment. Hai, the programming wont work. I think Jbuilder hate me. Or the GUI hate me so much that I redo thrice and it wont work. Oh well.
Thursday, BruJah outing. Opp, I think everyone was waiting 5.30pm to arrive. I didn’t mean too. My lesson end at 5.30 pm =s when to CenterPoint. And have Fish and Co. humm, a total of 24 people went. Where BruJah only got 16 people? Haha. Nah, 12 people from BruJah went, the rest are all Year 2 and Year 3. humm, talk, eat, crap around there. Also celebrate birthday for BruJah people who born in May. Got Qiao Qian (but she didn’t went), Rachel, Jing Quan, Jun Wei and Eugene. And one more Weien too! They got ice cream. Humm..
And now. I'm back home.
That all!
Back to assignments!
Somehow right now I feel the different between us. We are no longer as good as we are in the past. It the feeling that, you are you. I am myself. We have a gap in between. I'm not sure how should I explain that but that the fact. Sometime I wonder who will understand me well. You will?5 hours of practical can make you vomit blood.
Simplicity is life. Y