Y Sunday, May 13, 2007 ; 11:15 PM
As it begin..
Right now waiting for Wee Cheng to submit the latest copy of the DSAL assignment so I can do the comments of the coding.
Humm, yesterday 3 of us Karen, Wee Cheng and I working from 11 am till 5 pm for DSAL assignment. I think we broke the record of doing 6 hours of practical without stopping? Argument flying all over the place. Busying explain all coding to one another. Praying that the code will work well and no error will happen. And finally we have complete 95% percent of it. with some run time error.
Can't get to sleep yesterday, decided to do DEUI assignment. Work till 3am. Finally, I'm tired. Woke up by a sms by Leonard saying "Happy Mother Day =)" humm, further in the afternoon. Tiffany send me a sms which said "Happy Mother Day too!" ha, I'm quite happy that they send this "mother" day sms to me. But, I not really that old right? =P BruJah is such a fun group.
Okay, timing was just right. Wee Cheng send me the coding. Now back to assignment!
I finally let it go. I give up =) I must learn to be more cheerful =)
Simplicity is life. Y