Y Monday, May 14, 2007 ; 7:41 PM
As it begin..
It's seem that yesterday the dream I made make me notices how important life is all about.
Learn to let go stuff, if you think the things won't be yours. Don’t be greedy. just like a choice that you have decided. To let go which choice and hold on to which choice. Make the right choice and hope you won't regret it. Just like choosing between posts which was giving to me. Make a right choice and don’t think over it again. I think I have achieve that. =)
Notice the surrounding area and notice how beautiful the world is Humm, I don’t know how this came into my mind. But, it is. Don’t always lock yourself in the house. Explore the outside of your house. Notice the surrounding and enjoy it. life is for us to enjoy, not to suffer.
Use a different angle view people A bad guy does not mean he does not have any good point. A good guy does not mean he does not have any bad point. I must learn how to achieve this.
Open the door of yours, and enjoy yourself I don’t know how should I explain this. But I know how should I deal with this. =)
Sometimes thing won't go your way. But don’t get upset. Cause there better things ahead of you I think it mean don’t give up?
Haha. First time in my life, I got such an meaningful dream. Understand myself even more and people more. I shall clear everything in my mind and start afresh. I'm think I'm selfish last time. But now, I will changed =) and on the way be an happy girl!
Today lesson was all right. First time I'm paying so much attention in class. The word "Inheritance" was use 3 times in 3 different module. JSPG, SDT and NMA. Humm. But, all had different meaning. x)
Went to club to double check the contact list for MC. Went straight home after that. That's all!
I'm a happy girl today!
Now I have clear all my doubt, I won't be as moody like the past few week. Now, I know what I want now and achieve what I want. And going to be a cheerful girl! (=
Simplicity is life. Y