Y Saturday, May 19, 2007 ; 5:55 PM
As it begin..
Finally the terrible week has gone. Humm, not really that terrible only 2 assignment to be handed in and 1 presentation to be done. Before we handed in Assignment 1 for DEUI, lecturer had already explain our 2nd part of our assignment. Hai..
Nothing really happening in week lately. Oh well, beside doing assignments and still doing assignment. Was a happy girl this week. I didn’t know I got such great friends around me! Willing to listen to my story, giving advise to me and such. Felt bless =)
Next week E-learning week. All modules lecturers had already posted up all the stuff to be done during the e-learning week. But all the stuffs will be posted up on Monday only. Mean I left weekend for me to rest before sitting in front of the computer and started chiong-ing my work?
Although next week is E-learning is there is no school. But I'm back to school from Monday to Thursday for CCA and project work. So catch me if you can! =D
Astronomy was fun yesterday, sky was bad. So we had games instead. Play Astro Pictionary with the members yesterday. I was the only committee who play with them. Feel so weird in the beginning, but who care. Went crazy with Fiona again. Ohh well. My group won! *wink* got a key chain as a prize. Ha!
Went to library just now. I took tons of books and finally select 8 books. But! I only brought 1 card with me. So I can only borrow 4 books. Hai. I shall go again on Monday. Walk around to get idea for my assignment, or am I taking a break? then i got sms from Wee Cheng asking me want to go library borrow books for assignments =P
Oh well back to assignments time..
I don’t know why people are giving me a different kind of look when I enter the club. Or am I the one who feel that way. I just felt that when I enter, the atm is different. It not the one I used to go in. it's a totally different thing that I have encounter. Am I still belong to there? Or I'm just left in the shelve? Now, I find no more meaning to go in unnecessary. Hai.. Everyone look so different to me.
Simplicity is life. Y