Y Wednesday, May 23, 2007 ; 1:48 PM
As it begin..
Quick update before I make the trip back to school.
Monday was cs spring cleaning. I didn’t know cs club room and stuff in so many stuff! Well, I also didn’t know secretary has so many cupboard too. Humm.. As we are doing our spring cleaning, other club are also having their spring cleaning also. Like MM, SMA and the list go on.
Went over to Redhill for la-the. Had a nice chat with Yin Zi and Yi Wen. Reach home, chiong for e learning. But black board was so slow that you can actually curse and swear the computer. I mean black board.
Tuesday was AGM meeting, humm, the meeting room was at Moberly. So cool, so grand and so nice. Lolz. After they meeting they propose that MC outing should be in curies to somewhere it think. I forgotten where, sound interesting and fun. Had fun time discussing about it. humm.. But first of all let settle AGM stuff. Since the date was brought forward?
Went to bugis with YinZi, YiWen, Kelvin, Kuo Qiang and Wilson. brought a file. humm it nice =) Went back home do e learning till 2.30am. and yet the black board is loading so slow.
Humm, Astro Venture. Pula Bersah at Malaysia. Tentative date was 15th to 18th June. Humm, each person around 300 dollar. I wonder should I go? But, 15th and 16th I'm not avaiable =s. additional, Jin Peng told me about P. Ubin Farewell Camp at Ubin from 1st to 3 June and Jupiter Watch on 9th June. Humm. Out of the sudden so many events.
Okay, way back to school now for Financial Budget talk =)
See ya!
Promised me you shall make me stay happy (=
Simplicity is life. Y