Y Tuesday, May 29, 2007 ; 12:06 AM
As it begin..
Didn’t felt like doing assignment, tutorial nor reading through tomorrow lecture slide. In short, E - learning just pass so fast. I was like. "What? So fast? Can't it be like 2 weeks for E-Learning?" I will be glad if e-learning is 2 weeks.
Short recap:
Thursday - SDT Assignment. 90% done. (= but it's took 6 hours to achieve that. Thanks group mates *wink*
Friday - Astro Spring Cleaning, Help Julia did some Java Programming, went library to source for DEUI assignment.
Saturday - year 2 outing. Erm all right I think. Cause only 11 people attended the outing. The guys we have Ben, Kelvin, Kuo Qiang, Weien, Wilson, then the girl we had felicia, Hui San, Joycelyn, Xinni and Yin Zi. And of course me too!
Went Sentosa, erm went there kind of late. Played, slack a while. Went for bathing. And it rain.. Oh well.. Lucky it occurred when we have finish our stuff. Went to Chinatown k box. All went a bit high. Sang from 6 to 10. bla, I'm a lousy singer but who's care? Near the ending everyone was like singing without using the mic. Gave Weien his present and cards. Went to have supper at somewhere in Chinatown.
Went home, too tired to do anything. Sleep *wink*

the girls

hui san, me and xinni at the back. she just stand there without me notice her =P

nice? card for weien (= great pals!
Sunday - woke up like after 11 hours of sleep. Did some stupid things I think. Don’t really recall what I did. Maybe it's just seem to be so unimportant for me to remember.
Meet Lisa and Fiona for dinner. Crap during dinner time. Gosh! I miss the time when I'm in secondary school la! We crap still like memories brought back us to there.
Went shopping with Fiona, apparently, she wont leave the place until she found the short that she want. At the mean time I was sourcing for my slipper but found no help anyway.

me and lisa (=
Monday - JSPG lecture cancel, school start at 12 noon today *wink* wee! But, I have forgotten to bring my NMA textbook. Without the textbook, you practically study nothing.
Went club, paste the name tag at the MC drawer. Thanks Weien for helping me to laminate it! if not it will cost like $15. tag along and sit in for welfare meeting. I help them to write the first min. lolz. Memories flash back when first attending welfare meeting. Know no people in there expect like Weien? And both welfare head are talking about thing and u will be sitting there listening?
Thanks Joycelyn for accompany me while waiting for bus!
School tml at 8 am. =X busy week this week. Funomynite this Friday, SPSU AGM this Friday. Humm got no creativity in the AGM banner and poster. SDT Assignment due this Friday. Haven source finish food thingy for Funomynite. DEUI presentation haven prepared. Worst still, I don’t know when. Still got Balance Score Card thingy to attend. Humm.. Holiday! That's the one I'm looking for! *wink* hope it come faster!
I not interested in relationship right now. Maybe next time? Sorry..
Simplicity is life. Y