Y Saturday, May 05, 2007 ; 1:22 PM
As it begin..
Somehow my mindset is clear on what objective that I want to do. And what am I suppose to do. Going to Astronomy is to learn new skills. Teach new skills and enjoy yourself during CCA time. It's a passion. Doing presentation slide is not just do for the sake of doing it. It's doing to transfer your knowledge to the members. Somehow, it took me quite long to understand this concept. But never mind it never too late to know it now.
3 weeks of school, but it seem that I didn’t get to learn anything from these 3 weeks. So what have I learn? It's seem to be nothing. Ohh well, 2 more weeks, 3 assignments to be handed in. so have I finish any assignment so far? Humm. Nope, well.. Next few days will be staying at home and finish up all the assignments.
And now.. Assignments time! =) meeting with astro peeps later to east coast park for a joint event meeting. Humm..
Smile! (=
Simplicity is life. Y