Y Tuesday, April 17, 2007 ; 10:20 PM
As it begin..
2nd day of school. And I had a bad feeling. I don’t really like this sem. Or rather, I hope this sem pass as soon as possible. All sorts of Java coding swimming back from the deep sea. What's on my mind? Camps songs and VB coding.
Maybe there something good to be say this sem. The highest credit for this module is 5 credit. Which mean I did not need to study as hard as JAVA like a 8 credit module.
BUT the lowest credit was 4 credit. Which mean I cant slack like a 2 credit module. So what's that mean? Study hard for all your modules.
I don’t like how the lecturer grade the grades for GP (General Performance). Humm. So even if I know the topic well, I still must give a question in order to score the GP requirement? Bla.
I think I'm bias. To all the new lecturer who taught me. *look at Rachel* haha, She know why! But I will try to change. =)
I must score well this sem!
Simplicity is life. Y