Y Sunday, April 15, 2007 ; 8:11 PM
As it begin..
And finally it's over. =) Weekend activity is officially over. I can sense some relief sign from Gaston and Hui Si. Lolz. Haha, not forgetting the weekend committee member too! We have chair and vice-chair =P then treasurer, Yin Zi. Then we had games com, Edmund, Farhana and Steven. Food com, Pei Hua and Yuyu. Logistic com, Yi Fan and Jega, Lastly, publication com, Joycelyn and Cindy. And I'm the secretary =)
One day before weekend activity. All coms came back to school to settle every things. Double check, triple check everything was in the right order. Went library to print GP schedule and games detail. 100+ pages of papers are used for it. Lolz.
Actual day of the event, need to be in school by 7.30am, so early. Briefing and stuff like that. Participants came. Almost everything was in a tight schedule. Begin Amazing race, started to rot at my station. Which is a road block and had to fix a puzzle. While waiting for them, I fixed some puzzle. I took 30 min! =s haha. After my station, when to HQ and rest and prepare finale. While waiting for camper to come. I play at that station again. Which have to throw pebble into the cup. After several tires and being unsuccessful I change the style of playing. Roy throw the pebble and I had to catch it. I think this is call self entertaining. Lolz. But overall I think the camper enjoy themselves. =) pack up the stuff and went back to school to clear up the logistics stuff. Bath in school and finish everything around 10.30pm I think. Walked past FC 5 saw EEE having campfire. Remind me of CSCC camp fire. Which is like last Thursday? But it seem to be so long.
Although there are conflict within ourselves during the meeting or events. But it's all over it. Let it be left behind are still friends right? From this I also got know to know more people not just from welfare com, know more about them. =)
My name for weekend activity was disconnect. My kid ask me why I put that. Is it because I'm disconnected away from them? Lolz.
I think I'm gotta be broke next week. 4 new textbooks to be brought. Lucky, one of the module used back last year textbook. Phew. But! But! I'm looking for to one of the module. They are going to teach Flash! =D NWA (Network Management and Administration) is advance of NETF. *sigh*
School starting at 10.30am! =D
Simplicity is life. Y