Y Tuesday, April 24, 2007 ; 8:58 PM
As it begin..
I think I'm started to adapt the life of being a student now. Attending lesson as early as 8 am, lesson ending as late as 5.30 pm. I begin to have mass lecture now. With 5 classes being throw in the lecture theater. Well, to me. Mass lecture is like doing your own stuff. Who really listen to mass lecture? Maybe some, but not me.
My practical lesson wasn’t as good as it is too. Take for example JSPG practical, using of Java coding. My java coding will wonder off and become VB coding instead. Ohh well. =( try harder.
Had CSCC bbq on the 21st April. Quite good, 7 kids came for this event and 6 of them stay overnight. Lydra Meteor Shower took place at that time too. Although I saw only 4 of them. But, there are still more to come. =) had a nice time looking at constellations. =)
GLs de briefing took place yesterday, we talked about the pro and cons about us and the group. Well, since everything is over. And let's make it be over? Bad stuff. Good stuff. All throw into the deep big sea. We are still friends in the end. Right?
Feeling sick. Bad throat. Humm..
Simplicity is life. Y