Y Wednesday, March 07, 2007 ; 1:43 AM
As it begin..
forgot what I did on Sunday, but I'm just as tired as now.
Monday went back to school for banner painting. I see white paint till, I gone white x). Lolz. We painted till 10pm, we got a romantics dinner with CS peeps. We ate cup noodles together!
Tuesday, we left at 10pm from school. 12 hours later, we meet up with them again! 10am for FO training. Did ice breaking, camps songs and frequency games again. Lolz. I think I still need room for improvement. Work hard Daphne! Then, we painted banner again! This time round, we drank bubble tea together! Cool right?
Meeting degreeians for Sentosa tml, so long didn’t see them. Miss them lots.
Now waiting for my result. To see if I'm able to go IS and take diploma plus.
Gan chiong already. x)
Simplicity is life. Y