Y Thursday, March 08, 2007 ; 10:37 PM
As it begin..
Wednesday went to met up with some of the 5n1 peep aka degreeian outing. Went Sentosa, being an organizer I was late. I didn’t mean to. I waited for my result till 2am yesterday. Well, I was excited about my result you see. Went Giant buy some tidbits, took express train to Sentosa. If I'm not wrong, total of 14 people went. Which 14? Find out yourself =)
As we all are moving toward the year 2 of poly life. Let's welcome Joel to poly! Everyone were tensing about him being a freshie which we are all year 2 students soon. He went TP Mobile & Wireless Computing. But he want to appeal to SP IT I think. Same course as me! Hope he can successfully enroll to SP DIT course. He asked about FO camps, I told him personally I feel. If he want to make new friends join school camps, if he had more time join other club camp. Cause I feel that school camps you can ask them for help more easier. I had forgotten who told me this before, that why I only join MIT camp when I enroll. *well, that the only dates I'm free also =s* but more camps the better of course. Know more new friends.
I think we talked more than we played. The last time we met was like in the class chalet that we had last December. Halfway we got bored, Joel suggest Indian poker =x *think of them doing pole dance, roll like an egg, doing silly stuff* although we know each other for 7 years, we still sabo one another. Had dinner at long john silver. And Home sweet home. More information, read fazillah, puik or degreeian blog (=
Met up with Shuyi for brunch before her work today. So long didn’t got to meet her. It seem to be a tradition of giving each other presents when we met up. x) she brought me a pooh pen and a bracelet that she brought from Canada. And I brought for her? Read her blog =)
Went library to return books and borrow books again. Went for FO briefing *headache* I wonder where can I find 8 sets of clothing *think think* stay for a while to do props for enrollment. Once I reach home, mum said. Why so early return home? =.=" when I come home at 11pm she said "why so late then return home?" =.=" my brother told me that tomorrow is last day of term 1 and it's holiday! I was thinking, now I'm having holiday, but how come it's doesn’t look like and holiday? x) lolz
I think I'm not going to register for retaking my O level English. I'm gotta take it when I'm in year 3. right now, I want to concentrate on my Year 2 modules. O level? Will not run away, but poly modules? Once it's gone it's gone. I feel the present of module is much more important than O level. Spending 5 years of studying just for a 1 days paper, worth it? Right now, I going to concentrate on argument essay. I felt it more easy than narrative essay x) after taking the module, CRS (Critical Reasoning Skills).
I got back my result. I did improve but it's not up to my expectation. However, it’s close. And I shall work harder for it the next sem. 1 A, 5B, 1B+
Semester GPA: 3.36
Cumulative GPA: 3.19
Improve by 0.34, but my expectation is >3.5? Ha, I think it's better. I got A for a 7 credit module =) I learnt my lesson last sem. Didn’t really study hard for a 8 credit module and end up getting a C+. I thought I failed NETF. Cause the paper ate me straight away when I did the first question. As I failed MST and screw up my proposal for NETF. Surprising I passed =) my dad didn’t said anything, he just say "humm, okay" my mum was like "A for what subject? B for what subject" I told her the module name, she got confuse. She just said "can move on right?" x) I think I can go IS option and I am taking diploma plus. But I'm worry about the cost. 1 module is $300 and I have 5 module. Parents just said "take, dun worry about the cost". But.. I'm afraid that I'm spending too much in poly studies and will affect my brothers. Right after I gradate from poly, my bro will be entering poly.*shake head*
I look at the COP for IT course this year. SP COP is 19. x) same as last year. I take a look at other poly. NYP 23, NP 20, RP 26, TP 20. woah, getting lower and lower. x)
Okay, I think enough of blogging. Time for bed. Tml FO training. (= posting photos of Sentosa outing =) and steamboat/Vivo outing.

|
View Show |
Create Your Own
|
View Show |
Create Your Own
Simplicity is life. Y