Y Wednesday, March 14, 2007 ; 12:14 AM
As it begin..
I will be sleeping like a log after today FO training. During PT we had 5 rounds around the 3 basketball court, 3 set of shuttle run, 20 push up, 20 sit up, 20 jumping jack and 20 something else. Normally, we only had 3 round around the courts. x) Ha! If this go on for a few days, I'm sure I will become fit!
We skip ice breaking games today! But we had more camps songs to sing today. They said I'm singing too soft. Lolz, I gotta try harder next time. I have problems singing Vini x4, Vina x4 songs *scratch head* and the Country Road "I heard a voice in the morning" anything related to V I got problem singing it. And I kept saying the wrong words for Flea Fly Motor Car, my mindset was like about the words that I sang in secondary school. And the I'm a tex also. Think about this. "I'm a tex, I'm a tex. I'm a texas star. And I come from the kamping where the kue nengs are" lolz. =x combine 2 songs together.
After FO as per usual do prop for FO enrollment props. Still have weekend props haven do. x)
Went to have dinner with cs peeps =)
I'm sleepy. That's all!
Before I end. Sunday went IT road show with Ben, Weien and Wilson. Weien left to met his church friend. Rest of us went central to have a chill at Starbuck. I spent 1 hour just to finish drinking manage ice blended tea.
All my Saturdays are all taken up. Until April 28 then I'm free. *sob*
Singing Sukiyaki remind me of you
Simplicity is life. Y