Y Thursday, March 01, 2007 ; 10:38 PM
As it begin..
On Wednesday, went Sentosa with Hui Si, Ben, Edmund, Guo Qiang, Kelvin, Wei En and Wilson. Surprise, everyone was late expect Guo Qiang who claim that he had overnight at Harbor Front MRT the day before. Which it unbelievable kind. While waiting for Hui Si, Edmund and Wilson *they went back school to settle some stuffs* the rest of us, had fun buying foods at Giant and taking photo at the roof top of Vivo City.
Once we have reach Sentosa beach, played a bit of volleyball. And it rain =S. went to one of the pavilion. Lucky Ben brought poker cards. We played blackjack, something and India poker. *thought of them doing silly forfeit* ha ha. One of the forfeit involve of asking a group of TP girls and join us in playing. Eh, some guys look a bit high huh =P
When the rain had stop, we went to play water volleyball in the water? Sea water is so salty! =S very! And it started to rain again. Decided to go Vivo city instead. Lunch at Carl Junior. Rot a while and home sweet home.
Ben asked me if I want to go Sentosa for MITO today. Haha, in the end he himself never go. I think they all went Barnet's house, according to Darren.
But, I met Aloy for lunch. Felt so sorry, kept teasing him. We didn’t really had lunch. But instead we walked around town area. And we only brought brownie, cool right? Ha!
Class Chalet! 7 March, the say we got our result. =S so far only 11 people going. And I'm the only girl
again =(
FO training tomorrow. Humm, have I remember all the camp songs? *no, I thought x) )I had some photos for CSCC day =D I shall post it =D it's from Kevin and Hui San camera.

Hui San, me and Joyclin

me, Felica

Year 1 + Jason =)

Welfare (=

Welfare Girls =)

Xinni, me, Yan Mei

Krayon, Felica, Xinni, Hui Si, me

Year 1s =D a lot right? =P
Simplicity is life. Y