Y Tuesday, February 27, 2007 ; 10:27 PM
As it begin..
FO training today. It's was raining, so there no PT today. But, FOT said they will accumulate it to next FO training which is this Friday. I have not been exercise ever since I left MI? I can only say, all the best to myself. x) *thought of myself running around the track* bla. *pray it rain on Friday* =P
Recap on ice breaking games, I got mix up by the egg, chick and chicken game. =S but all right, lucky have them to guide me x) Sang Camp song. Erm, still quite confuse with the actions, cause I put some of the action that I learnt in guide into it. Some camp songs I also never heard before x) never mind just learn =)
Every Tuesday and Friday FO training. Humm, Holiday = schools x) ha!
Simplicity is life. Y