Y Sunday, February 25, 2007 ; 11:15 PM
As it begin..
I think I'm seriously lack of sleep. I slept at 3am on Friday night, 2am on yesterday night and woke up 8am on following morning. Worst still, I don’t know what I have done till so late in the night that cause me to sleep that late at night.
Yesterday evening CSCC day *dinner and dance* I wore a brown dress. Look simple and plain *by look at how other people dress, mine look the most plain that you can ever describe* But, I saw many of my friends wore pretty dress and suit. Look like princesses and princes. =) cause the theme is Enchanted Gilts. I think Edmund look the outstanding to me I think. He wore a wizard hat and brought a wand with him. And the wand. It produce blue light and sound.
Took a cab to Jurong Country Club, on the way pick up Jocelyn and Edmund. Jocelyn was late =P I can understand that cause she want to look pretty that night =P, but she's late cause I waited for very long =P. somehow I can't flag a cab at that point of time. Cause no driver are willing to go 2 places before reaching JCC. Finally, when I got one, I asked before I went in. The uncle explained to me "Cause these taxi driver want to drive over short distance so they can earn more money. Some more it's peak hour now, extra 2 more dollar leh" I was like =.=" Ha ha, but I kept thanking uncle for going to fetch Jocelyn and Edmund. I think he cannot tahan le x)
And it's DnD =) Whole welfare sub-com went for the dinner. Haha, so happy! Took welfare photo. Finally, we had everyone inside? Our table was filled with Year 1 and we are the most quiet one. But! Yet we won something, forgotten what we won. I think we answer correctly in some of the questions. Then we play games, when our table got the items that we need. They change it to something else. Haha MCs are so evil!
After dinner wanted to took cab home with Jocelyn, Pei Shan and Wilson. We kept walking until we reach Jurong MRT station cause we can't flag a cab? Walked till my leg were tired *wearing heels* alight at tiong, walk home again. When I reach home, I'm so tired! =p
~`~`~`~`~`~
Woke up late today, my leg don’t felt like going for Guo Qiang's event but I still have to go =P went McDonald to buy breakfast. Saw Carnie =D got a little high. Never get a chance to talk to her as I was running late that time, forgot to ask her how's guides. Got a called from Weien asking where was I? haha, apologies and pray that everyone will be later than me =P but I was late.
Went SAFRA Toa Payoh, lunch with old folk. It was a Chinese New Year lunch with Minster of Defense. Divided into operation, food and logistic. I was in operation with Ben, Weien, YiWen. Our mission is to interact with the old folk and take care of them. Everything ran smoothly. *clap clap*
Went out with Ben, Weien, Wilson and YiWen to town area. Mini welfare outing? Ha! Played pool, glad that I have Weien to guide me, and Wilson for letting me win =P Weien was like, shoot toward my finger, hit me also never mind. x) But I mind x)
Had dinner with Weien and Yiwen at Long John Silver. Sat there for 1 1/2 hours. So long x) but we had a nice chat. Talk a lot of stuffs, get to know them a bit more. =)
This time round when I reach home, my leg are jelly. Very tired =X don’t felt like moving anymore. Anyway I told Guo Qiang. "I never go for this event, you will cry. I come for your event I felt like crying. Cause I'm tired" =X
Will post CSCC day photo when I get from someone. Who's the someone? I dont know =s
Simplicity is life. Y