Y Friday, February 23, 2007 ; 9:36 PM
As it begin..
Went back to school for spring cleaning. Astro clubroom might be small. But you spring clean it, it's actually a lot of stuffs to be clean. But it wasn't really is spring cleaning, we just throw some of the stuffs away. Wipe off all the dust we had found, clean all the tent and the list just continue.
I saw Mr Chong, Ms Ng and Ms Ng today =)
I'm in a high mood now =D
Went Popular to buy file, saw Pei Shan, look around saw Senior, look around more saw Mr Chong, look more saw Ms Ng, further more Ms Ng. Ha! So happy! Seeing the secondary school teachers. They remember me! Ha! I'm happy cause they rememeber me. I dont know why. but I'm happy =) I saw many guides, but didnt saw any Henderson ones =( I think i saw SQ but cannot comfirm.. humm..
Humm, got mit jacket. At first it look all right to me. After wearing it, I like it =D
Labels: =D
Simplicity is life. Y