Y Friday, March 23, 2007 ; 10:26 PM
As it begin..
I wonder how many tissue have I used for today. Half a box? Slightly more I suppose? Was having flu, cough, a bit feverish, and feeling sleepy the whole day? Didn’t went to help for the room décor, didn’t went for the meeting and lastly didn’t went to watch movie with my class. One day is wasted just like that. I'm still wondering why my throat hurt so much =s
While looking at Mona's blog. I got to figure out that guides have a blog. When to have a look and found Thinking Day Message 2007. Sometime, I love the message said by Mrs Teo, I love her voice and the messages. It summaries what had happen in the year and the future plan. As the year go by, I can only get the message from guides's blog?
Tomorrow OC prep for weekend activity. Hope it won't rain? And hope I wont be sneezing the whole day or coughing the whole day. Next week, Enrollment Week, all Year 1 will be coming to register themselves? Haha, I wonder how they will be like. Then FO camp, 1 week in school. So you won't be seeing me for a week =P. then shall get busy with Weekend Activity and the holiday end! Kind of too fast. =S I'm looking forward for the next holiday. Erm August?
… I'm still so sleepy…

I found this ring while searching for dolphin photos. Cute right? But I dont think Singapore has it. =P
Lastly, I found this photo in my Cam phone. This was taken by Joel while we are back from Sentosa. I wonder what are they doing or looking.
Simplicity is life. Y