Y Monday, March 19, 2007 ; 11:17 PM
As it begin..
Friday FO training was kind of slack. After 5 rounds around the basketball we played captain ball. Had a fun time playing =) as usual camp songs =) Still having problems on the vini vina song. Hai.. *shake head* today session ended early. Then while doing FO props one by one are called for GL interview.
Saturday went for briefing for weekend activity. Afterward, lunch with CSCC people at Suntec =)
Sunday, meet up with Edmund, Huisi and Joycelin for weekend games. But I think I did not contribute in anything that kind. Left at 2, met my brother cause he need to sew his uniform. Shop awhile then left home.
Ben intro me Skype. I had no mic, so was quite a dummy can't talk only can heard them talking. Heard SQ and Darren singing camps songs, backstreet boys songs till 2 am I think? Lolz. Had fun.
Today, went to watch movie with Ben, Kelvin, Huisi, Joycelin, Weien and Wilson. Watched Music and Lyrics. In the beginning, a bit boring. As it go on it getting funny and funnier. Walk walk a bit, waste time and back home!
Tml FO training.
School reopening soon.. humm..
Simplicity is life. Y