Y Thursday, March 15, 2007 ; 11:05 PM
As it begin..
Shall do a random post today =)
I begin my day with an sms from Nut, bla I forgot to turn into silent mood. And his sms was like in 6.30am in the morning? Lolz.
As far as I know, no one in my class was going MA. Mostly, all of them are in IS and 2 of them are in GD? My girl is in the same option as me! In conclusion, I'm going to be with my same classmate again! =D
I'm in class of 2B22 of IS =) then I thought of ben. Lolz. That's so random. Cause his msn nick was 28bb. Well, about the same right? Most of my classmate are in the same class as me! 03 people are in 2B21. but I think we are still buddy class?
FO training tml. Selection for Gls. Ha!
I had a sum of money. MIT ADD? or New shoes? lolz
Simplicity is life. Y