Y Tuesday, March 27, 2007 ; 12:16 AM
As it begin..
I feel so tired. I don’t know why.
Saturday OC Prep for Weekend Activity. I felt so tired. Cause I was half sneezing, half sleepy. While walking around Sentosa, taking timing and such, trying out games. Was so sleepy. While walking some games site, I was pulling Steven's bag all the while, so that he "pull" me to the places. Haha, walking Dragon Trail remind me of Prefect Camp. The Tree Top Walk. Flying Snake! x)
Sunday went shopping. All right, I'm not the one doing shopping. It's my brother, who need a shopping trip for his upcoming SYF. He took such a long time just to try out clothing. =X
Enrollment Day today. I saw a Hendersonian! DIT course some more =D This coming batch we have Ying Wen. Then my batch have me and Wee Cheng. The batch above me, have Guan Chun, 2 batch above me have Nikky. Lolz. Maybe we can continue it?
Today a bit too high. Say hello to every Year 1. they thought I must be crazy.
Being a Student Guide, I felt like going back enrollment last year. Room after rooms. Lolz.
Simplicity is life. Y