Y Sunday, February 04, 2007 ; 9:10 PM
As it begin..
Tomorrow NETF paper, total of 7 units , 35 lessons =S and I still can't make myself remember
everything that cover in the book.
and tml is the paper 3 credit module, so much things to studies. x)
Poor bro. his march holiday is a gone case for him. 1 week 3 camps. First camp. Combine UG camp. Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Follow by prefect camp. Monday and Tuesday. 2 days break for him to complete his holiday homework. Lastly, Choir camp, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. And school reopen! How come I remember all this?
cause he was nagging to me about this when I am studying, so I somehow store it in my memory of mineExpired Green Tea taste like papaya Green Tea. I drank it without knowing it. And my dumb dumb brother still drink it and ask "how come taste like papaya?"
Bla, I am testing Ben on NETF question where I, myself have not studied enough of it.
What PM? Prime Minster? Private Message? Afternoon? Pane modulation? Pulse modulation? Phase modulation? Bla, so many answer but only one is the right one. I don’t even know it myself. x)
Labels: tired..
Simplicity is life. Y