Y Monday, February 05, 2007 ; 11:37 PM
As it begin..
Bla. 5th wrong answer for my SQL coding for DBMS. Bla, Wednesday is the paper and I'm making this type of mistake. Forgetting to put "=", or forgotten a ")". I have somehow lost my confidence in my studies after NETF paper. Stupid NETF x) or I didn’t study well enough?
In short, NETF paper go bang wall. I felt that I am doing a geography paper. Describe FDDI 12 marks. =S with diagram how analog transmit into digital. 9 marks x)
I don’t know why. After school, either I quickly rush back home, or unwilling to go home. I guess I have phobia of that bus stop after lesson.
Everyone is getting sick, take care!
O level result release on Friday. Woo! All the best! I saw the COP for 2007 biomedical science COP 20? Business information technology COP 17 *decrease by one* information technology still remain as 26. I found this new course quite interesting Psychology & Community Services (NP). Psychology I can understand. Community services?
JAE duty for me is on wednesday. Afternoon slot. doing backup? = Doing nothing =D
The more I avoid the more I can't.
Simplicity is life. Y