Y Wednesday, February 07, 2007 ; 10:03 PM
As it begin..
Bye exams! Hello holiday! =) let's welcome something which is called holiday! 2 month of holiday. I wonder what will I be doing? Doing enrollment? JAE duty? Camps? Meeting? Enjoying myself? Lolz, so what? Actually I'm don’t know too.
Since exams are over, let's do some recap. TBCM and CRS sound like English paper 1. VBAS and BDMS was so called all right but tricky. NETF is wanting my life. =)
I have draw up a list on what I want to do during the holiday. Now I can work on my target.
- Do my Weekend activity 'homework'
- Clear my room! *in a huge mess now*
- A new blogskin
- A website using blogspot
- Sentosa trip
- Do a teddy bear *mini one*
- Friendship band *I created my own design =P*
- Meet up with all my friends! *Yvonne, ShuYi and many many more!*
- A outing with degreeians =P
- Learn more about astronomy
- Learn how to DIY earrings.
Actually there much more, out of a sudden. I can't remember it. x)
Mum told me something quite funny. Frequency, nowadays there many unknown caller calling home to talk about selling of flats, buying of something as such. So there was once, a caller called my house and my mum picked up the phone call. "Hi, I'm calling from …. " My mum just replied "Sorry, Mdm not at home" humm..
Another issue..
Mum: 'What paper you having tml?"
Me: "IT"
Mum: "Yar, I know what IT paper?"
Me: "Visual Basic"
Mum: "What is that?"
Me: "Erm about programming.."
Mum: "and then?"
Me: "About IT?"
Mum: "Yar, IT x) Am I asking a dumb question?"
Me: "then I might be answing a dumb answer, mummy"
They ask. Worry for this friday result? My repiled. I more worry for my Sem Result that O level. x) This will depend which Option I can enter?
Simplicity is life. Y