Y Thursday, February 08, 2007 ; 8:52 PM
As it begin..
Von suddenly asked me. "Eh, how long we have know each other?" I replied "7th year this year. " She continued more on "Then when is the first day we met, CCA, what's she hate and such." I just answer them all, with some mistake of course. She tested me cause she thought I have already forgotten about her x)
Of course not Yvonne! The days we had together, I don’t think I will forget. Seeing you 6 days a week. Chasing by your mum. Running around the whole school. Haha, how would I actually forget about it? Ya?
I still remember during sec 1, we were both lecture by a P.E teacher. For going MacDonald after school. *how stupid is this* further on, we found out that it a prefect that caught us. We curse and swear wont become a prefect if we got the chance. In the end we are still prefects? Ya?
And that orientation night. Lolz. As for this, it only for von and me to know what happen that time. Sleepbag? Ring a bell?
I also remember how hard you have try to maintain guides on in secondary 3. although, there some stuff that happen. but thoses who know the truth, know it =) But I hope you don’t take that in mind. I know the way you did it is to help, not to harm. But! Sometimes something you did are very wrong. x) people does only remember the wrong things right? I do remember the right stuff you did =D

Don't say i have forgotton you k? My good fren =)
I have pack my room today. One list off. I found the box. Where all the letters written by von and mummy wanling. I took off time to read it. I felt that von is quite silly. Lolz, one day I shall pass all the letter back to her =P but I know von has grown up now. A stronger person, a person who can handle situation well more. =) as for wanling, the more I read the letter, the more I'm sad. I wonder how's she now. Hope I can meet her soon.
I meeting with ShuYi soon! =P
Simplicity is life. Y