Y Tuesday, January 30, 2007 ; 10:31 PM
As it begin..
Phew, finally I have clear a module called VB =) it wasn’t that hard as 0607 sem 1 paper. But It's wasn’t as easy as 0506 paper. Shall I say, average? But it's great. I just only forgot one line of coding, as for the rest. I manage to complete it =) Left 2 more paper to go! What worry me much was section A. MCQ. Often people said MCQ are the easier one to do. 4 choices to be choose from, 25% of getting the right answer. Humm, that true. But a total of 10 question, total marks of 20 points. What if you get 3 answer wrong? Then module will drop by one grade (eg, from A to B+) Bla. Not worth it. But still VB exam are over, so let just forget it.
I wish, I wish that people stop sending spam sms-es to me. What forward to 10 people to find your true love? *nah, I don’t think I need one love now, study more important* what forward to 20 people for good luck in your family and stuff. Stop! Bla, what if those are true? Am I going to blame them? *think*
GST from 5% to 7%, everyone was like buying stuff. House moving, new furniture and more. Rubbish found everywhere. Near the lift, making people hard to walk. Movement of the furniture. Quite hard to study x) need to find a place for me to study. I'm lazy to go back to school. But 7% gst are coming. So better replace all your old furniture? Lolz.
All the best for the upcoming exam!
I finally know where the mistake lie. Is time! =) can I turn back the time now?
Simplicity is life. Y