Y Saturday, January 27, 2007 ; 12:35 AM
As it begin..
Year one is ending soon. 2 more weeks of exams and that the end of Year One. How fast can that be? One year just gone just like that. And I left 2 more years in SP. Who know, with a flash of light. I'm done with 3 years in SP and preparing for the working world.
This week is just simply a headache week for me. Kept having headache. x) but still the week had pass. So, I just hope this get pass soon. I'm kind of having O level English paper this week. Or rather, should I be more specific Paper 1 of English paper. CRS paper, argument questions to be ask. Choose 1 out of 5. I choose about foreign talent for international competitions. Today TBCM paper, writing formal letter and memo. Asking question on active voice and passive voice. Humm, it just sound like an English paper to me. Next 3 exam paper, 2 about programming, 1 on memorizing.
I guess after exam, I might be busying with CCA stuffs. I hope I do have some fun in myself =P cause
it holiday =D looking through my monthly planner, I saw that I have many stuffs to be do after the holiday =P,
FO training today. Did some ice breaking games. Humm, I will try to remember it =)
O level result is coming.. Humm ALL THE BEST!
*Legend: FO (freshman orientation), ADD (annual dinner and dance)
Simplicity is life. Y