Y Thursday, January 25, 2007 ; 3:13 PM
As it begin..
Exam are drawing nearer and nearer. In fact VB exam is on next Tuesday. I felt that I have not studied enough for the exam. It seem that there's something in my mind that kept blocking me from studying. But still, I try my best to hard now, nothing is more important than studies now.
Been staying at home, having my laptop on. Opening VB 2005 to try out my coding but I simply just won't work. I guess, I have work double hard, it not an open book exam like java. 7 credit module. I must x10 work hard to achieve it. I'm not going to be like last semester. Working hard on the module which are 2 credit and flipping through paper where the module credit was like 8 credit?
Beside playing a bit of Sim2, I have been thinking. What are the grade that I want to achieve in this semester? I think for quite a long time and realized that I have no confidence in getting an A in any of my module. At most I think, a B+ will do? *shake head* but yet, I think again. This time round I thought of 3 module that I have to achieve A. or rather, I wish all my module result were As, but that seem to be impossible. But my goal. To achieve GPA of 3.5 or more. Which I fail to do it in last semester and I will work it out in this semester.
I'm tried of studying TBCM. Now my mind 1 hour of Sim2. =) all the best for the exam!
End my post with aesthetics exco photos =) met up with them early Janurary this year =)

Mavis and me =)

me and Bryan =)

Exco =)
Simplicity is life. Y