Y Tuesday, January 02, 2007 ; 12:02 AM
As it begin..
Wee! It's 2007 now. Enjoying yourself? Or are you struggling with your assignment? Or your mood is those sian sian type. Why school are starting so fast? Or something else? But, at the end point. A new year had begin. Enjoy yourself! Bye bye 2006! Welcome 2007! =D
I change my blogskin *point up* since Christmas is already over. Now it still forever friends picture. But it show the bear is in the swing. Mean carefree! =)
I spent my countdown with astro mate. A total of 13 of us at the beginning, having dinner together of course. Which is like at 8.30pm? No no, I think it's at 9 pm. Who care? As long as I have my dinner =P
Have to thanks JJ for the hotel room that his sis got it. =) spent countdown at the baloney. Nice firework =) but I prefer Chinese New Year firework. Cause I like the heart shape firework that it display =P but overall, I enjoy myself with them. =)
I actually chase over the last train. Humm, had to thanks YS for sending me home. Poor him, he actually walk back home. =S so he read home around 4am? When there is night rider available?
I wonder, what if I didn’t stay up late till this morning. Will it be happening? But now at least I know. I'm smiling =)
My wish? Not really any specific wish. Since I got the things I having now. But still, I still hope for better in studies? And in cca? Since I am given a post and I have to give 101% into it. =)
That all!
Simplicity is life. Y