Daffynee ` Simplicity is life
Y the girl

This is who I am,

This is my blog.
I type what I want.


Name: Daphne
Birthday: 16 June
Schools:Rvps, Hss, MI, Sp




Y comments

Say it with respect,



Y photo/entry

memories,

Memorable entries

'09 Malaysia Trip
'09 Batam Trip
'09 Graduation Day
'10 Tioman Day 1
'10 Malacca Day 1
'10 Malacca Day 2
'10 Malacca Day 3
'11 Taiwan Day 1
'11 Taiwan Day 2
'11 Taiwan Day 3
'11 Taiwan Day 4 Wilson's Birthday
'11 Taiwan Day 4
'11 Taiwan Day 5
'11 Taiwan Day 6

Photos from Facebook
Click to expand
2008
010308 - CSCC Day
180608 - YQ's B'day
050708 - WC's B'day
160808 - K Box
270808 - Degreeian's Dinner
290808 - Ben/HuiSans' B'Day
2009
280109 - CNY
060209 - FYP PPT
190209 - FYP Outing
040309 - Malaysia Trip
050409 - Batam Trip(1)
050409 - Batam Trip(2)
090409 - Kel's Birthday
160409 - K Box
170409 - KQ's Birthday
180409 - FO BBQ
160509 - CS Outing
160509 - Astro Outing
220509 - Weien's 21st
260509 - Graduation Day
270509 - Graduation Day
040609- FYP Outing
130609 - My 21's Birthday
170709 - Last Day @ Work
250709 - Classmate Meetup
290709 - Girls Meetup
080809 - CS Outing
220809 - Shuyi's 21st
280809 - Ben's 21st
290809 - Huisan's 21st
090909 - Kuishinbo
120909 - Shuting's 21st
120909 - Huixin's 21st
170909 - FYP Outing
250909 - Yvonne's 21
260909 - Classmate Dinner
270909 - K Box Session
091009 - Jinru's 21
111009 - Breakfast day
231009 - Night Safari
311009 - Shalee's 21st
141109 - Audrey 21st
261109 - SP STAR
041209 - Opening Party
061209 - Lisa's 21st
121209 - Puik/WK's 21st
181209 - Huisi's 21st
161209 - Christmas Lighing
241209 - CSCC's Christmas
311209 - Countdown
2010
020110 - Flyer
170110 - Malaysia Trip
230110 - Dionna's 21st
200210 - Bryan/Mark's Book Launch
270210 - K Session
130310 - CSCC Day
100410 - Kelvin 21st
180410 - Sentosa Trip
150510 - Kite Flying
230510 - National Vertical Marathon
160610 - My Birthday
260610 - Movie Outing
020710 - Prawning Trip
170710 - Tioman Trip(1)
170710 - Tioman Trip(2)
210810 - Melissa's 21st
110910 - Shuting's Birthday
161010 - Shalee's Birthday
291010 - Outing with Bestie
051210 - Malacca Trip (1)
051210 - Malacca Trip (2)
091210 - December's Birthday BBQ
111210 - Wilson's 21st
121210 - K Box with girls
241210 - Christmas with Astro
251210 - Christmas with CSCC
2011
140111 - Dinner with girls
120211 - JunSheng's Birthday
120311 - Assignment breaktime
260311 - Dinner with CS <3
020411 - CSCC FO 11/12
020411 - Classmate meet up
100411 - USS with family <3
040611 - JW & WE's birthday
110611 - Birthday with CSCC
160611 - Birthday with my girls
300611 - K Group Dinner
160711 - BBQ with CSCC
170711 - Railway walk
270711 - Team Day Out
290711 - NDP Preview
061211 - Taiwan Day 1/2
081211 - Taiwan Day 3/4
101211 - Taiwan Day 5/6
171211 - Gina's wedding
241211 - Christmas with CS

2012
010112 - Firework
020112 - Barrage with CS
110212 - CNY with CS


Y links

These are my friends,

rvps..
`Shu Yi

hss..
`Audrey
`Carine
`Ginnette
`Hwee Ing
`Lisa
`Jeslyn
`Joel
`Mona
`Pui Kwan
`Sally

mi..
`Elaine
`Fanny
`Qazim

sp..
`Amanda
`Amin
`Belinda
`Ben(mit)
`Ben(cscc)
`Chong Yan
`Crystal
`Dandan
`Darren
`Derrick
`Hui San
`Hui Xin
`Jia Yi
`Joann
`Johnson
`Joycelyn
`Julia
`Jun Hao
`Jun Xian
`Kelvin
`Melissa
`Moon Kian
`Mong Hong
`Sam
`Sean
`Shi Ying
`Shu Ting
`Stephanie
`Terence
`Wai Teck
`Wei Ling
`Wei Loong
`Yanmei
`Yiling
`Yong Sheng
`Yu Ping

others..
`Astromony Blog
`Astromony Forum
`Castle White Fang
`CSCC Blog
`Deckleswood
`Degreeian Blog
`HSS website
`LeakyCauldron
`MIT Blog
`MIT Forum
`Sony Ericsson
`SP Website
`TheMiracleSeason


Y quotes

Beautiful words,

"To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this."

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best--" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. -- A.A. Milne, from The House at Pooh Corner


Y credit

Wonderful help, thank you.

Base Codes: Kimmie}
Editor: Daphne
Photos: Devianart
Design by Daphne =)
Thanks: Blogger, Flickr, Blogskins

Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 resolution



Y Saturday, December 30, 2006 ; 11:42 PM
As it begin..

It seem that I can't get to sleep from yesterday night after playing too much of audition SEA. Now, audition sea is much more fun than Maple story. serious.. it's has been a long that I have not touch on into the world of maple.

Since I couldn’t get into sleep. I did some counting of sheep. Nah, I didn’t count. In fact I actually, reflected on what I actually did during this year. Since the year is ending soon. I better got to write it down before I actually forgotten about it.

Perhaps, never in my dreams, that I would actually enter MI (Millennia Institute) during the first 3 months. Humm, or should I say it? I always wanted to enter to this school since I am in sec 4?

I think MI gave me a very deep impression of everyone. It make me understand more of my friends. Not just my school friends. Friends from other secondary schools, know more about their studies lifestyle and more.

Of course, I have enjoy myself much during the orientation period. Although, it last one 4 days, but I'm sure that the memories are still there. Does 6F and 3M did any recall on you guys? During the first day of school, everyone will get back to their own secondary school asap, but it does not happen to me. 9 people from different secondary school met together and get crapping together. =P


Photo of Draco 2. humm, perhaps photos just show everything. A picture speak a thousand words. Don’t u agree? Till now, sometime when I am in tiong mrt station. I will just stand by the 12th door (toward boon lay) lolz, thus this remind me of Ashley and Qazim. Ashley would always said :"eh, come give me your bag, heavy right?" and Qazim, would always asked me the same question over and over again. "How's life?" and he might continue it "Life suck, take drug" =X lolz, 10 min of ride. But it just seem to fun.

It kind of sad that no one is taking commence stream with me in Draco 2. So I'm quite alone, however, I was wrong. I found another great bunch of friends. 06C2, also know as C2-ians. We had much more fun than anything else. Pon-ing school together, waiting for everyone before we could start eating, singing birthday songs for nothing. Or shall I say, when someone brought fruit for us? With a fun loving fifi around. The class will never die.


Photo of 06C2. of course, meantime I found my maple friend! JianLe! I will never forget about this. We talked about maple till we went in the wrong lecture, when we figure out, we had actually settle down? Lolz. And my 3 greats friends. Esther, Lousia and Jasmine! =D humm, somtime good time just end too fast? 3 months had gone just like that but I am sure that memories will still be in my mind. =)

Humm, I got a mixed feeling when I gotta back my o level result. I'm kind of sad that I had fail my English. A fail in English mean fail everything to me. But I stay quite strong, I think. But in the end, tears still stream down my eye, I cant get to control it. Thinking back, it seem to be a foolish thing to cry, but I cried not because of English, I cried cause of Maths? Humm, a needle just poke into me when a math teacher told me that. I will never forget on what she had said. But I know I had a wonder bunch of friends, when one cry all cry. I don’t know why =s

During the period of JAE, I went poly after poly. Trying to figure out which are the best course for me. Which are the best option for me. What my interest are. Digging my ways through and hope I can be accepted to the course at I want. After thinking, looking through the website. Had finally make my choice. Even thought of going ITE to build up my basic knowledge on that skills.

But I end up in SP, Information Technology. A choice which I didn’t really like it in the first place. But as time grow by, I begin to like this course. This is the choice that I have choose. I have no right to blame anyone about it. This road is I choose it. I had to live with it. That why, when choosing a course. Think twice, thrice, 4, 5, 6, 7 times. And make sure you like it. Don’t just put it and think that you wont end up in that course. =)


Photo of Echo. Join a camp before school start. Media and Info-Comm technology (MIT) camp. I pretty enjoy myself in it. Know more about my school mate before school start. Have to thanks Nut for physo me to this camp. Lolz, if not I wont know you guys that much!

Due to I have enter MI before, I had place a very high hope in my poly friends. I hope that they will be as fun as I had in MI. but, it was a totally different thing. Everyone was so cold, I felt that I have enter the cold world. But, I don’t have a choice. But I choose to make my class as active as it is. But it fail. It still as cold as it as before now.

Until till here. I didn’t continue cause I finally fall a sleep =p but I would end it with my thoughts. Since, I have nth to talk much about it in poly life.

Although in secondary school, we are kind of "force" to have a CCA. To me in secondary school, a cca is to get A1 in it. And that all, and nothing else. But now in poly, even CCA is not a must. In the end, I end up myself with 3 CCAs =p Astronomy, thanks Shalee for bring me there. CSCC (community service and culture club) and MIT, my school club without the camp, I guess I wont join the club.

This year, I think I have been through many stuff. Up and down. Fun times. Bad times. Fool time. And many more. But I know, the world is not what you think you are. Open your big eyes and look carefully.

I'm actually glad that I am in the course I like. With no worry (okay worry when my programming didn’t work) at least now I'm enjoying a course that I like, rather than my friend. Trying to stay in a course where s/he does even like it. Sometime, a choice you make, affect your future. Think carefully =)

Is it that the longest post? =P but still, I left 2 more years in poly. SQ said was right. CCA mates are more closer than your classmates. I totally agree. =) I find no meaning of writing that phase down =s

and lastly, i had known a wonderful friends this year. =D


Simplicity is life. Y



Older Posts || Newer Posts