Y Friday, December 29, 2006 ; 12:39 AM
As it begin..
To me, a week had gone pass. But, it just only 3 days?
I personally think this 3 days is the tiring day for me x)
I think I get to enjoy myself pretty much on Tuesday. Came back to school to “confirm” all the stuffs for No Mo(re) Poly event. In the end, the stuffs seem not to be complete. Logistic stuffs are forever unfinished. X)
Went to meet Pei Ying at Tiong. Wee, I have no long x100 didn’t saw her. Although school are near each other but still. We seldom see one another. Went Paris Ris together, for chalet bbq =D so called the n1 chalet? Cause like only half the class was there? It was raining cats and dogs outside. But we still manage to bbq? Amazing right? I think we are the only one who can bbq outside while the rest bbq at somewhere in a small area of somewhere. We can still even bbq nugget! X) I don’t know how they did it. But, it just taste so great! The food was nice! =D special thanks to the people who is organizing this chalet. Like zh, chanchan, shalee and more =P I just came to eat *angel*
Went home, wanted to stay but Wednesday having event. So I think one person, one bed is better that 14 people sharing 4 beds? =P
Wednesday, school again =P school is my second home! No More Poly event! I rot at Food court 5 till I can catch housefly! While waiting for groups to come. Just keep drawing, counting flies, waiting, looking at my phone. Waiting and still waiting x) haha, but I think I am consider lucky, the rest kept on running and running =S
After the event, buffet =D everyone favorite. Lala, just kept taking photos =D
A word for today, tired. I went for 3 meeting today! Weekend activity, youth telematch and CCF. X)
Stay in astro club a while. Played heart attark. Super fun!
That all! Sleepy! I end my post with a welfare photo =P
Simplicity is life. Y