Y Monday, December 25, 2006 ; 1:33 AM
As it begin..
MERRY CHRISTMAS! It's chritmas time! So what are your christmas wishes? Remember to put a sock beside your bed! And Santa may give you a present when you woke up! Humm, let me post what I did before I have actually forgotton about it.
20 Dec ~ Suppose to go and do some christmas shopping but in the end, I received a call from Weien saying that there is a briefing on the com service event, christmas bus ride. Went down back to school. In the end there were like only less than 10 people who came for the breifing? haha, cause not all of them received the message about it? Went to meet mum, walk walk talk talk and most important had dinner at bugis =p
21 Dec ~ Went back to school early in the morning to prepare the stuffs for friday prep event. Special thanks to Weien, Weilson, Edmund and Zhe Han for coming down early in the morning to get the things done with me.
Afternoon, we met at 2pm for the christmas bus ride. first we went to the home, we will spilt into 2 group. 1 packing, 2 party with the eldery. I went sent to the packing side. We packed cards for them.
In the evening, we brought the eldery to town area and see the lighting in the street. i got to parnter with Jane along with an eldery. =) she seem to enjoy herself much as she told us that she did not came to see the lighting last year.
22 Dec ~ School again =P, came down early to prepear the stuffs. this time round logistic ppl, along with Edmund and Wilson. We finish packing everything just in time. =P went food count 1 area to test out the games. Ben almost kept trying everything as he said, that say he would be slacking at the club. So he must enjoy the game now =P Actually all of us enjoy it.
En Ming sms me about 3 vs 3 basketball match. went to watch for a while. congrat to En Ming's team. They won =D
Went to tiong to buy christmas present for later culture event, Christmas party. I am more keen in looking at the stuff that I want than to think of what to buy for the party. In the end i brought a box with a sth in it (I dont remember).
I enjoy myself at the chirstmas party. 3 Cheer for them, they did a good job in it. I enjoy myself in the games, and of course the disco night. =) *clap clap* Good job! i got a shooting gun by Daryl during the christmas exchange. but, it was broken by gaston =p i am still trying to fix it =P
I got club jacket =D so cool!
23 Dec ~ Woke up by my mum. got to drag by her to ABC market for breakfast. went to look for the owner that I used to buy from them. although they dun remember who I am, but i remember that the food they sold was great!
went funan IT mall. to get some it stuff. enjoy myself there cause there IT stuff over there. brought a new mouse, *look at the current one* my dad say it spoilt. So i got a new mouse! =P
Dad said, he maybe will change a new phone for me. I dont know wheather is it true x) but a warning to all of your =P sometime you can't contact me, why? the phone will auto off itself or restart itself =P
24 Dec ~ Christmas eve! steamboat for dinner. cool. yummy! love it!
wemeet up with 03/04 peep after their movie. brought christmas exchange gift for my ex class chalet. haha if chanchan get it. She gotta love it! =P
that all about it! =D isnt this consider a long entry?
Simplicity is life. Y