Y Tuesday, December 19, 2006 ; 12:26 AM
As it begin..
I felt that one week had gone pass. Of maybe I am too tired to think of what date is today? I had a nice time drawing dots for Wei Jian, and learn much about constellation and the origin of their story. There are many versions of how did not origin came about, I pretty enjoy myself. Now I have learn new things today, to figure out the pattern of the constellation.
Had a talk about astronomy at CSSC, humm. The number people who came was.. Humm.. In the end, Wei Jian taught me how to do origami. But, I have already forgotten the steps. Never mind I guess he don’t mind teaching me again. I had another nice chat with him at the library and at the clubroom. He told me a lot of stuff, stuffs that I don’t know. I guess, I really learn/ understand quite a lot of stuffs today. Beside, each time I went astronomy clubroom.
it rain *shake head*
Had been sick for 2 days, this 2 days I have been gathering my thoughts, think about stuffs that never came across my mind before. Had many concept of "what if.." and "How come..". I'm not sure why I got this mindset. A year is ending soon, I felt that this year, was a pretty exciting year for me. I have been through many stuffs, think through many stuffs, know more about human character, and lastly discover myself even more.
I don’t know where exactly I'm feeling now. I often have this mindset. Have I gone to the right course? I have gone to the right CCA? I have make the right choice? Do I follow what people say rather than think through myself? Have I change? Or my friends had change?
Somehow, I felt that my class had change over the months. The feeling I get in April and the feeling I get right now. Is a totally different thing. I don’t know how should I explain it either or how I feel about it. I felt everyone has change, even myself. Everyone is in their own world, no one want to share it with you. Their joy, is within themselves. Their hate, was spread all over the place. Is this what real world is? Is this what poly life is all about? Sometimes, I pretty much enjoying myself talking to 03 people, CCA mates than my classmate. Why? I'm rather think that I'm not close to my classmate. I like a stranger to them, they are like a stranger to me. We just don’t bond. Why? Or this is just my illusion? I don’t know.
I'm confuse.
Solar obt tml, smile! Looking forward to it.
Someone ask me this. What do you want for this year Christmas? I want a lot of stuffs, but first thing I want was..
I want my class to be back as one
Simplicity is life. Y