Y Saturday, December 16, 2006 ; 10:39 PM
As it begin..
It's finally finally HOLIDAY! Yup, I begin my holiday with shoulder ache, hand ache, slightly headaches and finally flu. Now I know how well my body treat me. But it's all right. I shall recover it as fast as I can.
Let's do some recap on what I did during this week. This week is the most tiring week. To me everyday of this week is Friday. More ever, my girl is having bowling competition from Wednesday to Friday. So I'm quite lonely =( class doesn’t even look like a class.
Wednesday - CRS presentation. I enjoy on what Amin group has present. 7% GST. Enjoy listening to their slide. Not just them, other group also did a good job in their CRS presentation. Didn’t really rebel them as I am too tired to think of question to ask. So I just sat their half awake, maybe I should said half sleeping, I just wonder my way through in CRS. Had STAR briefing about next year CCF. Humm, the talk given by then lecturer was interesting. Or should I say, next year CCF will be a very interesting one? The concept is about theme park, where are will be 7 type of world in SP. Not just only that, they talked about why choosing SP? Why this? Why that? Why everything. And talk about the goodies bag. Humm, I would say.. Come to SP next year CCF. The goodie bag is quite interesting to me. Lolz. *wink* oh, and of course. Look out in newspaper, msn, magazines and poster around the bus stop on December 29. *wink again*
Thursday - I'm late for school. Can't really blame me. I slept at 2.30am the previous night. And amazing I woke up at 10am with the help of my parent. Thought of skipping school, but in the end I still drag myself back to school. Did some DBMS assignment after school with my classmates. Went club a while to collect money for no-more-poly event. Went downstairs with my brother around 11pm to try our luck in meteor but we found nothing expect bite from those stupid little creature. Should have stay in school to watch but I can't. but we can see the whole Orion.
Friday - surprise again, I'm late for school again. Cause this time round I slept at 3am. And I miss the important part of NETF. *shake head* DBMS lecture always seem to be a sleeping class for me. I guess no one is listening to what the lecturer is talking about. Cause everyone was doing DBMS assignment or IWGD assignment (for people who took that module) *look right* Amin is doing his IWGD assignment, *look left* Darren was doing his IWGD assignment. *look behind* I forgot what they did, but they are not playing attention. And me? I glad that I complete my assignment during the early morning. So I simply just rot there and did not listen to what the lecturer was talking about. I still remember, 2 am in the morning. Half of my classmates are still ONLINE! Amazing!
Went for ASP.NET talk. Organize by the Microsoft student committee I think. They taught us, creating your own database sever (THIS ROCK! Which mean I no need to go back school just to do my VBAS assignment), they taught about Microsoft expression design (personally, I prefer PhotoShop) and doing a website using VBAS. Cool huh? I won a book through, forgotten how I won it. But still, I think this book will be useful to me. *clap for the people who had taught us* thank you! *I don’t know if xiongxiong will read this =S*
Lastly, I end my holiday with astro peep! I just love astronomy a lot. I go there, have fun, be crazy! Ate dinner with them at food court 5. crap there, then. It astro sport day today. Play badminton with them. Erm, basketball? Volleyball? Freebie? It think that all. x) as usual Mac after astronomy, saw mit peep there. I had fun watching Wei Jian, the director shooting their movie? Or something. Had a good laugh there. And of course the frequency games that we play there. I will remember the YS's version of how many mea mea jump over the way. And adrain's version of coffee, tea, coffee or tea? x)
Saturday - late for the no-more-poly meeting. 3 time in a row I'm late for school. We finally so call settle the stuff for the event. Today we did prop making for the event. We had a lot of fun of course. The die are all in different shape and size. x) but still, we still had fun. Had a nice chat with Jun and Edmund during lunch.
Since I'm late for the meeting. So I'm late when I reach granny house. Lolz, today was 5 in 1 celebration. I forgotten which 5, but I know one of them it grandpa birthday today. *nod* we had buffet. 12 dishes, eat till you drop. My granny neighbor's son spot me and know who I am. But the problem is, I don’t know who is he and yet he knew me. I spent the time gather all my thought and still could not figure out. x) had a nice chat with all my cousin =)
*break*
I am sooooo tired! Finally it holiday, but … I'm pack mostly with CCA stuff. For example next week. I'm only free on the Wednesday x) Monday and Tuesday will be astronomy, Thursday and Friday will be CSCC. Lolz, lucky I made myself free on weekend. So I can spent more time on studying or with family. I don’t know I had miss how many dinners with them. Looking for the no-more-poly event and solar obt.
Holiday? Is it a holiday for me ? Not really, I have 5 assignment to deal with. Just like what Aloy had say. Christmas with projects. As for me, assignment with Christmas? IWGD (which like I just handed in yesterday?) , VBAS, NETF, TBCM, KYTB. *shake head*
Christmas is coming soon! This year don’t have the feeling to celebrate Christmas. Humm. Wonder why..
That all! I think I better get going by finding the story of the constellation for Monday talk. And animals pictures..
Simplicity is life. Y