Daffynee ` Simplicity is life
Y the girl

This is who I am,

This is my blog.
I type what I want.


Name: Daphne
Birthday: 16 June
Schools:Rvps, Hss, MI, Sp




Y comments

Say it with respect,



Y photo/entry

memories,

Memorable entries

'09 Malaysia Trip
'09 Batam Trip
'09 Graduation Day
'10 Tioman Day 1
'10 Malacca Day 1
'10 Malacca Day 2
'10 Malacca Day 3
'11 Taiwan Day 1
'11 Taiwan Day 2
'11 Taiwan Day 3
'11 Taiwan Day 4 Wilson's Birthday
'11 Taiwan Day 4
'11 Taiwan Day 5
'11 Taiwan Day 6

Photos from Facebook
Click to expand
2008
010308 - CSCC Day
180608 - YQ's B'day
050708 - WC's B'day
160808 - K Box
270808 - Degreeian's Dinner
290808 - Ben/HuiSans' B'Day
2009
280109 - CNY
060209 - FYP PPT
190209 - FYP Outing
040309 - Malaysia Trip
050409 - Batam Trip(1)
050409 - Batam Trip(2)
090409 - Kel's Birthday
160409 - K Box
170409 - KQ's Birthday
180409 - FO BBQ
160509 - CS Outing
160509 - Astro Outing
220509 - Weien's 21st
260509 - Graduation Day
270509 - Graduation Day
040609- FYP Outing
130609 - My 21's Birthday
170709 - Last Day @ Work
250709 - Classmate Meetup
290709 - Girls Meetup
080809 - CS Outing
220809 - Shuyi's 21st
280809 - Ben's 21st
290809 - Huisan's 21st
090909 - Kuishinbo
120909 - Shuting's 21st
120909 - Huixin's 21st
170909 - FYP Outing
250909 - Yvonne's 21
260909 - Classmate Dinner
270909 - K Box Session
091009 - Jinru's 21
111009 - Breakfast day
231009 - Night Safari
311009 - Shalee's 21st
141109 - Audrey 21st
261109 - SP STAR
041209 - Opening Party
061209 - Lisa's 21st
121209 - Puik/WK's 21st
181209 - Huisi's 21st
161209 - Christmas Lighing
241209 - CSCC's Christmas
311209 - Countdown
2010
020110 - Flyer
170110 - Malaysia Trip
230110 - Dionna's 21st
200210 - Bryan/Mark's Book Launch
270210 - K Session
130310 - CSCC Day
100410 - Kelvin 21st
180410 - Sentosa Trip
150510 - Kite Flying
230510 - National Vertical Marathon
160610 - My Birthday
260610 - Movie Outing
020710 - Prawning Trip
170710 - Tioman Trip(1)
170710 - Tioman Trip(2)
210810 - Melissa's 21st
110910 - Shuting's Birthday
161010 - Shalee's Birthday
291010 - Outing with Bestie
051210 - Malacca Trip (1)
051210 - Malacca Trip (2)
091210 - December's Birthday BBQ
111210 - Wilson's 21st
121210 - K Box with girls
241210 - Christmas with Astro
251210 - Christmas with CSCC
2011
140111 - Dinner with girls
120211 - JunSheng's Birthday
120311 - Assignment breaktime
260311 - Dinner with CS <3
020411 - CSCC FO 11/12
020411 - Classmate meet up
100411 - USS with family <3
040611 - JW & WE's birthday
110611 - Birthday with CSCC
160611 - Birthday with my girls
300611 - K Group Dinner
160711 - BBQ with CSCC
170711 - Railway walk
270711 - Team Day Out
290711 - NDP Preview
061211 - Taiwan Day 1/2
081211 - Taiwan Day 3/4
101211 - Taiwan Day 5/6
171211 - Gina's wedding
241211 - Christmas with CS

2012
010112 - Firework
020112 - Barrage with CS
110212 - CNY with CS


Y links

These are my friends,

rvps..
`Shu Yi

hss..
`Audrey
`Carine
`Ginnette
`Hwee Ing
`Lisa
`Jeslyn
`Joel
`Mona
`Pui Kwan
`Sally

mi..
`Elaine
`Fanny
`Qazim

sp..
`Amanda
`Amin
`Belinda
`Ben(mit)
`Ben(cscc)
`Chong Yan
`Crystal
`Dandan
`Darren
`Derrick
`Hui San
`Hui Xin
`Jia Yi
`Joann
`Johnson
`Joycelyn
`Julia
`Jun Hao
`Jun Xian
`Kelvin
`Melissa
`Moon Kian
`Mong Hong
`Sam
`Sean
`Shi Ying
`Shu Ting
`Stephanie
`Terence
`Wai Teck
`Wei Ling
`Wei Loong
`Yanmei
`Yiling
`Yong Sheng
`Yu Ping

others..
`Astromony Blog
`Astromony Forum
`Castle White Fang
`CSCC Blog
`Deckleswood
`Degreeian Blog
`HSS website
`LeakyCauldron
`MIT Blog
`MIT Forum
`Sony Ericsson
`SP Website
`TheMiracleSeason


Y quotes

Beautiful words,

"To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this."

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best--" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. -- A.A. Milne, from The House at Pooh Corner


Y credit

Wonderful help, thank you.

Base Codes: Kimmie}
Editor: Daphne
Photos: Devianart
Design by Daphne =)
Thanks: Blogger, Flickr, Blogskins

Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 resolution



Y Monday, December 11, 2006 ; 7:02 PM
As it begin..

I'm back from cscc camp! High school infusion camp was fun through. I have enjoyed myself though. Know more new friends and get to know more about my friends. Basically, I have enjoyed myself =p it's was water games all the way. Fun but tiring, but that what usually camp is right? I love to play the games that the 'teachers' had organize, although it was water games but I enjoy it.

1st day - we played some communication game I think in order for us to find our group members. We can't talked while finding our team mates, but I'm glad that I have quickly find my group members. I'm from group avariel (it is a lady elf) which consist of me, Kelvin, Yuyu, Sheng Yang and Qin Yi. We paint the cupboard, quite nice. The elf look very cute, a very round head, a very cute ear along with a Christmas hat and clothing, sitting on a slide. Through out the camp, we just drag 'it' everywhere we go. Then we have station games at night. The station I like the most was below food court 4, the Math Games.

2nd day - we have workshop in the afternoon. Then station games again. This time round it was more fun. I enjoyed myself at the scissor paper stone station. The water just kept go down down into me. Lolz, the action was very funny too. They asked question that we seldom take note of. Like what is the Chinese name of expo? Huh? I don’t know. x) after the games, we sang camp songs, know more new camp songs and new action. I like to sing camp song, I don’t know why x) the dinner was nice, lolz. Lastly, we have disco night. It was special type I think, everyone had to wear school uniform. It seem to be like the days in first 3 month. Everyone in different uniform, it remind me of MI. hump. As usual we have shim night, fun la.. By seeing what the 'girls' did for their performance to gain points. Brought to room, and there it go disco night. It begin with national anthem. Cool! And we all stand in straight line, and yu hong was at the front acting like there is a flag in front. Lolz, then disco. Lolz, what can I say more?

3rd day - we had performance, where we need to choose old song lyrics and make it into a new songs lyrics. Everyone had fun in it. We sang, yi ge xiao yu san, that hokkien song. Let me see if I still remember it.

All of us,
Came to CSCC de infusion camp.. (echo: the infusion camp)

We had fun, x3
With everyone in the infusion camp.. (echo: the infusion camp)

De de de de infusion camp
De de de de infusion camp
De de de de infusion camp

One fast time * repeat
One slow time * repeat
One last time * repeat

Something like that. Lolz, I like the group where yan mei present. Their was performance was nice! Actually everyone group performance was nice. Photo taking time. And that the end of the camp!

Went have lunch at KFC =), went home chiong assignment.

*break*

Today I am so blur, cause I'm tired! I saw puik at dover bus stop! As per usual. She was later for school! Lolz, met up with hidayah and went for gem lesson. I did not fall a sleep in any lesson expect DBMS. The way she taught the lesson make me feel very very sleepy. Lolz, the rest of the lesson I am still fully awake. I wonder how many blur stuff I did today

-VB practical, my code just won't work, why? I forgot to put this ()
-DBMS lecture, teacher going through practical 11 and I am in the page of practical 12
-I forgot to press the bell, and I alight one stop after the original bus stop. x)
-kept saying the wrong word, calling rachel become calling karen.

i feel so weird, i dont feel hungry today.

Lolz. Now, let me post some photo of the PT dinner at marine bay!


1b04 girls


still us =p


me and karen


i find this photo very unquie, cause i dun know what i am doing


Simplicity is life. Y



Older Posts || Newer Posts