Y Thursday, December 07, 2006 ; 12:07 AM
As it begin..
Gosh, I'm dead tired. And it only Wednesday today! I wonder.. Am I able to survive through out the 3 days camp that I am attending this Friday? Humm, I guess so.
Let's get some update on what happen on Tuesday. Tuesday was a very tiring day and yet it was a fun day. Why tiring? Mr Ho taught us vb.net + database. Oh well, I wonder how many brain cells I have left after 3 hours of practical. My programming keep hanging and it wasn't working at all! The reason for not working was that.. I had forgotten to add an alphabet "e" somewhere in the deep sea of the coding. And that's explain why my coding did work! Not just only that, NETF nearly kill me too! Don’t really understand what the lecturer is talking about. CSMA/CA .. CSMA/CD .. Bla bla bla.. Humm.. I still don’t get to figure out what are these. And she taught more about LAN software architecture. Wee! Till now I still don’t understand what is it about. Ar.. Study study study!
Enough of that, let talk some happy stuff =D PT (personal tutor) dinner. At marine bay, in somewhere of that steamboat something. I don’t really recalled the name and so we have much fun! All of us have done too much programming and therefore during normal convection we even use programming language to communicate. Take for example. Ms Lim asked : "How come you all never sit the motor?" I replied : "It can only contain 2 person!" someone else answered : "Yup, later overload how? Become overloading!" x) I think Karen got too much of programming code in her mind. She kept saying *when Ms Lim arrived" mslim.visible = true . *when Ms Lim is going off" she continue by saying mslim.visible = false. =S she is just so cute! We had tons of fun in there. Kept hopping around to 'steal' other people food to eat =P jumping around taking photos and such. I shall remember this, XiongXiong eat prawn? Not fish? *Minutes later* XiongXiong is back with fish! =D
*grab you* as for today.. CRS presentation. Humm, quite a last minute work. Humm, I felt that I didn’t do anything for CRS. But still I have to thank JunXiong for doing so much stuff in the presentation *clap clap* you are the best! Without you, I think I will be like xinxin group =( poor him + his group. They need to redo. I think I kept saying out of point, humm next time last minute work = useless work. Therefore do things as soon as possible! But I think I have learnt some skills in CRS. We tough session, as we kept arguing. But at least we learn something.
Last lesson in Japanese class, quite sad about it sensei not going to teach us again next year. Anyway I have no intention to continue Japanese. But it still a sad thing. *feeling emo, causing emo song* sensei is cute. She said : "I have a cat, my cat weight 6kg, hai this is not call a cat anymore, it called a lion!" something like that.
Basically, I have both enjoy myself and 'killing' myself at the same time. Tomorrow vb tutorial and I have yet not to complete my tutorial. Who's care? =p
Assignment! Assignments!
and and before i forgot. Open Seasn is nice to watch! Must watch! The bunny is very poor thing! lolz, and i know something! Duck can fly! weeeeeee!!! Crazy me.
Simplicity is life. Y