Y Monday, December 04, 2006 ; 10:54 PM
As it begin..
I don't really know if I have make the right choice. But I
guess hope I have make the right choice. =)
Sometimes, I just love going to Astromony. No worry, Have fun. =) Slacking at the stadium finding stars, looking through the book, figuring out which constellation was that. It's fun! Not forgetting the senior over there. Fun loving people to be with. And of course
lame =)
At least now I think I'm back on track studying VBAS and doing assignment. I glad that IWGD assignment have been postpone to next week. which mean
the dateline is next week =D IWGD lesson was fun today, we did water droplet effect. I even make the 'book' that I have created and make it water-ing effect where it look like there water spill in there. look nice =)
Holiday! Holiday! 2 more weeks! and then it holiday! wee! I love holidays! RP holiday start on wednesday. Envy them =P
tomorrow is Chanchan birthday! she is very x 20 happy about it!
The
Degreeians Blog is fill with christams smell x)
Simplicity is life. Y