Y Tuesday, November 28, 2006 ; 9:57 PM
As it begin..
A new picture! Forever Friends! And it's wearing a Christmas hat! Which conclude Christmas is coming! =) yup, shall make some Christmas chemistry in here.
2 more weeks to holiday. Have been counting down since then. 3 more Japanese lesson, I want my Japanese lesson to finish fast. Fast! I felt that I'm wasting my time and money in this area. I'm kind of not really that hardworking compare to those people who are taking Japanese as me. For example. Jasmine is hardworking *nod nod*
The speed that the lecturer are teaching are somehow way to fast. Sometime I can't catch up on what the are teaching. I often ask Karen "eh, what did the lecturer say? Do this and then?" by the time she taught me how to do that step, the lecturer was a few step in front of us. And our end product, look ….. *thought about IWGD*
I got back VBAS mst result. Ms Lim ask me "How much do you think you will get?" I reply " erm, C+ , cause Java also C+" x) I did fairly well, as it was an easy paper. I guess this term mst, I didn't did well in it.
I saw Karen wrote a 1 1/2 page of script for TBCM presentation. in the end she didn’t even look at that script. Lolz. And she dress still very formal today. I saw her wearing high heel! First time! Lolz! She is afraid that she might forgotten the script, therefore she want to place her note into her pocket, before she could do that. Ms Yeo called her name, she jumped! Her reaction is just so cute! Lolz, just like a little kid. I'm the last to present, therefore I kind of rot there. =P Ms Yeo enjoy my introduction, cause I have an interesting introduction =P nah. Everyone did well in the presentation! *clap clap* All the best for the Thursday group!
Tml I'm meeting ShuYi! Yup! So happy! Can’t wait for tomorrow to come. But the thing is. I have forgotten where is the meeting place. *grab phone* tata!
Simplicity is life. Y