Y Wednesday, January 03, 2007 ; 10:47 PM
As it begin..
I'm quite happy now. Cause I have completed half of the VB assignment with the help from wc ! *clap clap* without him, I guess me and Karen would take ages to complete it. Lolz. 4 1/2 hour of programming language will drive you crazy x) after doing half of it, Karen and I were like.
sleepy and we just don’t want to continue doing NETF. x) and we left =P
Went club, slack slack. At lunch there. Help Adrian do the don’t know what for tomorrow open house. =S quite last minute. Had fun walking through Clementi with Adrain and Wei Jian.
And now, back home! Lolz.
I think yesterday was a fun day too!
Went to meet up with Aesthetics club exco 02/03, 03/04 =P along with Mr Heng also. Had fun eating at Kenny Roger. We had a fun time crapping with one another. So long didn’t meet up together. Took photo, shall post it when Mavis send it to all of us =P.
Went to Kim Seng Plaza, I wonder how long did we ever last went there. I think erm 3 years ago? Lolz, the guys went to play pool and the girls cheer for them! Lolz, YinZi sms me about weekend outing cum rake. Then, I found that that I actually late x) so rush there.
end up I'm not the latest! =p haha, we ate at Sumo house. Bonding session 1 =p walked to west coast park to rake the place, in fact we are playing all along =p. when the night fall, Edmund and Fazhana keep scaring us. Lolz, fun la. And we had dinner at kfc. Bonding session 2. =) humm..
I enjoy myself today =)Labels: =)
Simplicity is life. Y