Y Sunday, October 23, 2011 ; 7:00 PM
As it begin..

Beautiful isn't it? The picture is taken from Turi Beach Resort, Indonesia, Batam. My friend showed it to me when he just went there for a short getaway. He told me the people there are very slow and relaxing, it's a great getaway escape from Singapore. How I wish I'm right there right now catching the sunset or maybe.. sunrise?
This week, I realized that either things happen way too fast then we have forgotten to stop and take a look at our surrounding or we simply are panting ourselves to catch up with the world we are facing right now.
Somehow, it's made me realized.. I should slow down on what I'm doing and take a look at what happening in my surrounding. Begin to enjoy on what I want to enjoy.
Well, life unpredictable right? You will never know what happening next.
Has a stroll in along Alexander park connect from my house to Queentown. Walking is always good for health. Take a stroll after dinner is a plus point :) Relaxing.. nice viewing.. beautiful night sky..
Back to mugging session now.
Simplicity is life. Y