Y Monday, October 17, 2011 ; 11:28 PM
As it begin..
I guess blogging is like a luxury to me now. During the day, we faced laptop for work, during the evening we faced laptop for assignment. Seldom, we find time like this typing and pen down our thought.
Submitted 3 assignments. (: Nothing can be as happy as that now, I shall use the remaining time to study hard for Java Quiz is coming this Saturday.
Did 2 runs over the past 2 months.
Yellow Ribbon Prison Run 2011, second time running this race. It's a run that you guys should try. 2 up-slopes of incline 20 degree, quite challenging. Well to me.
A group photo of us, last year there're 5 of us running. Now the number increase :)

We stay behind to try on mini-games that they set up. (:

Us before the race. (:

Up next, was Nike WeRunSG Race. Second time running this race too, this time round I met up with many of my friends. Due to my slow in running, some of my friends left before I manage to capture a photo with them.
With my running group again :)

With my MI friend! (:

With CSCC loves <3~

Us and Fiona (:

There's quite a lot more, but I didnt manage to find them and take a picture with them.
Sometimes, when we face a problem, all we did was to 'run' away from it. But did you ever try running away from it? The feeling was.. not bad. Running make me think (:
Simplicity is life. Y