"To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to
smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this."
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best--" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do,
there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. -- A.A. Milne, from The House at Pooh Corner
Haha you are older by a year now. Stop saying that we are old, Just Kidding =)
Simply and always enjoying myself during birthday celebration. 1. You will get to meet back all your friends, juniors and seniors. 2. You will enjoyed eating buffet/BBQ food which is out of your usual lunch meal. 3. It their birthday! Something to be happy about. =)
Thinking through, we have been attending 21st birthday parties every now and then. What does 21st birthday mean? Why do people celebrate 21st birthday? Is there a need to celebrate it? Somehow I pound myself with all this questions. Nevertheless, we can always find the answers in Google.
---
I spent my last weekend doing file transfer to my external hard disk. Plan to reformat my laptop as my wireless network adaptor is not functioning, trying my luck if I reformat my laptop, it might work again. Found back a lot of stuffs, assignments that I did in poly (I didn’t know that the stuff I design look so ugly), some PowerPoint slide from Astronomy (seriously, I had a great laugh), photos and video. Memories starts to flow back. Ah, but one good thing. My wireless adapter is working once again upon finish backing up my files. =D
Sometimes I wonder why do we took photos? For memories? For a time to recall the stuffs we had once enjoyed? Been looking through album by album of the photos I had. I made a pause after one album had been browsed through. I could sense back the time I had, it's nice, it's sweet. But what's left is just photos. But the feeling is there, take example, I will never forget the time I spent as a GL for CSCC FO. It's wonderful. =)
At times, when I walked past places where people had their kite flying, or places where there is a swing chair, children playing hide and seek, wearing school uniform and carry a big back pack, or even my brother attending FO Camp for his school. Memories does flow in somehow.
And, I'm stuck once again. Am I living in the past, present or the future?
The past, which is always good. Something which we always enjoyed (Well, in my case) a sweet and memorable one. The present, something which I'm current doing/facing. The future, where no one know will it happen.
Bla, I think I'm thinking too much again.
Nice song to share =) Overboard - Justin Bieber feat. Jessica Jarrel