"To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to
smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this."
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best--" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do,
there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. -- A.A. Milne, from The House at Pooh Corner
Just when you thought, upon we graduated from school. We might be meeting friends lesser and lesser. Communicating lesser and lesser . The friendship might just simply died off. But, not for us in this case. And it one whole group of us! =)
Met up with CS people to attend FO Camp at Sambawang Campsite. Well to be exact, we didn’t really did much during the camp. Except for chatting, chatting and still chatting. I guess, we didn’t have much sleep either. We play Tarot cards.. Talking about different horoscope.. Heart to heart session talk.. Knowing something that we don’t know but we all want to know and eventually we all know..
I can say, it's one of the best moment I had. Think about it, chatting with your friends, heart to heart session talk. Giving advise here and there. No NS-ing, No schooling, No working, nothing but just chatting session. It's been donkey years since we did that. Did we did that before? Where everyone is so open up on their view and knowing something which we desire to know but yet didn’t dare to ask.
I totally agree to the phase which Yanmei said "Love cannot be forget or erase, we can only get used to it" Or something similar to that, 120% agree with what she said. I guess there is nothing that we can do, or to be done. What is to be done, get on with life. I believe love will come itself. That what Yinzi told us. =)) Agree with it too!
On a bad side, ABC is dying soon. She been living for 2 years and 4 months, quite a strong hamster that I knew. Does felt hurt to see her in this state. But yet, there's nothing that I can do. Beside staring at her daily for half an hour. Other than that I'm unsure what I can do with her. She cant walk properly now, but she is still eating more than usual.
Thinking through, I have breed 6 hamster including her. With a average of life span of 2 years each. I have been breeding hamsters for 12 years or more. I cant believe myself either. But still..
I keep hearing this song everywhere I go, till a point I sort of remember the lyrics. Whataya Want From Me - Adam Lambert
I got to admit that I'm going through that once again..