Y Saturday, March 13, 2010 ; 2:12 AM
As it begin..

Photos from:
facebookSometimes do you often wonder, why are some stuffs hard to get/achieve? Do we have alterative route to do?
SIT university has opened up their application. The school bring forward the planning by a year. Good for us? Starting with 8 degree courses with 500 students for the first intake? I bet there will be hundred or even thousands people applying for it. Will they only select the cream of the cream? Does everyone has the chances to go study?
I asked myself, is a degree that important here? Does degree or experience weight more in this working society? I guess it's both, but can we achieve both together at the same time? How can we achieve it and when will we be achieving it? There are some many factors to be consider. Time, finance, motivation and lot more. It's seem endless.
While heading back home one day. I saw a group of kids surrounding a kitten under my house block. They are around 3 - 6 year old , trying to interact with the kitten. I remember the time I had with my neighbor's kids when I was living in Bukit Merah. Each house's kid own have a bicycle (mine is 4 wheels or 5?) and we will ride around the estate together. I think it's fun, it was just school, eat, sleep and play. =)
That’s one of the best time I had..
Simplicity is life. Y