"To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to
smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this."
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best--" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do,
there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. -- A.A. Milne, from The House at Pooh Corner
The times in secondary school are always the best. Don’t you agree?
Met up with them for some k box plus steamboat session. Somehow K Box is always associate with steamboat. But well, it's fun. Think about it, people would said "That's my song, so where's the mic?" or during the steamboat "Who took my meatball? Now, I got to put another one inside." At times, simple stuffs does make us happy. =)
We talked about going oversea again? A group of my friends will be heading over to Bangkok soon, to be exact.. Today. Some propose to go Taiwan, NS guys was like discussing on their leave and kept counting the days. The girls were talking about the food and shopping. Diet to be casted aside and can be done when they are back from the trip. Lol. Sometimes, I wonder the money we saved, what can it really be use for? Education? Saving for rainy days? Leisure? Or future? All I know was, saving is hard but spending is easy.
Oh well, who does really care about that. In the end, just remember to save some for rainy days. e.g. you will never know when your washing machines will spoil.
I've been a little hardworking today and I cleaned up part of my room, I remember my room was spring cleaned a month ago and the amount of dust in my room was horrible la. Ha, I managed to find the pen that I have lost a week ago. But.. I lost my nail clipper now. =S maybe I should spring clean my room next week and I might find back my nail clipper and lost something else? Horrible me.
I got hocked on playing Chronicles of Mystery Curse of the Ancient Temple on my DS. Fun, adventure and mystery game. I refused to stop playing the game until my DS battery went flat. My eye was too engross in solving the mystery. =D
I found this article very interesting. "Quake moved Earth's axis" It's talked about the earth position being shifted. So, we might have shorter time now. Time is already not enough for us. x)
CSCC Day next week! =)
Overhead this song somewhere. Speak Up - Kristinia Debarge