Y Thursday, December 17, 2009 ; 4:02 PM
As it begin..
All right, right now I'm enjoying myself spending the last 2 days of annual leave I have, before heading back to work next week. Time files, have been working for around 8 months. Well, seriously I prefer school life cause I love the flexible timing I had in school excluding that last semester I had during poly.
The year is ending soon, in another 2 weeks time. Been sort of hardworking and packed my room. Sad to say, I only manage to pack 2/5 of my room. I still have 3/5 to go, well I still have tomorrow right? =D I have thrown tons of stuff away, making space for new item, have the sense of satisfaction when I see empty slot/space. I asked myself, do I think it will be useful if I keep it? The answer is no, and there it go. Right into the rubbish bin without second thought. Though some stuff I asked more than twice, cause I cant decide to keep it or not.. But.. Just hope that I make it right.
Since the year is ending soon, I have to set new goals and look through the goals I set last year. But I'm pretty sure this year new year celebration I wont be doing assignment, like what I did for the past 3 years. For sure. =D
Actually, I'm still in the mid of packing my room. x)
Chan chan is sick, Get Well Soon!
Simplicity is life. Y