Y Sunday, December 13, 2009 ; 9:56 PM
As it begin..
6 December 2009Celebrated dearest Lisa's 21st Birthday at Pit Stop Café. Meal along with unlimited free flow drink plus board games was great! I vividly remember we celebrated Lisa, Puik and Wai Keong's birthday last year and we are here again this year!
Anyway, met up with Lisa to assist in the decoration of the venue. Simply loved the balloons that she brought. It can be served as an umbrella, walking under the big blasting sun.

Barely finished decorating the room, steams and streams of Chan's friends came. Busy girl she was, walking and talking, playing some games and snapping of photos with her friends. I'm the photographer for the day, whenever she was, there's my camera with her. But, it's does not means I'm around with her, I declared I'm lazy. x)
Coincidence, my secondary school clique wore the same color code for Chan's birthday party. Apparently, we thought she would wear a purple dress as her favorite color was purple. In the end she wore blue. x)

Anyway, we had a fun time playing the board games. Simple games we played and we are able to sabo Lisa no matter what, the game always end on her. Yes, we know we were mean. And I remember the game where we kept exchanging cards and snatching of dog bones, noisy and violent was the word to describe the game.
Cake cutting session =) Cut story short, taking of photos, singing, cutting, wishing and bla bla bla. =)
Poor lao pa, he never failed to be the only guy..
always
With the remaining people, bit and piece from each Lisa's clique, we went to chill at TCC (I'm so going to get the membership there, love the place and food =) ) Nice knowing them! =)

While walking back home, I heard a little girl saying "Balloon, balloon, balloon" Wasn’t really paying attention as I was listening to my MP3. In the end, I was followed by this little girl because of the balloons I'm holding. Wanted to give her the balloons but her mum said nope. And she continued to following me. I asked her mum again, but the answer was still nope. In the end, she went chasing apples I think. Adorable girl I met.
Puik, Nette. I think that the longest I can typed =P
I'm looking forward to Yoga lesson on Thursday! =)
Lastly, photo of the day. I cant remember why Puik and Wk did that to Nette, but I remembered they keep saying "Wha lao" to her. x)

Puik and Wk's birthday celebration was a success one!
Simplicity is life. Y