Y Saturday, November 07, 2009 ; 10:31 PM
As it begin..
31 October 2009I think it's somehow unique to celebrate 21st birthday oversea and moreover, it's with your friends. Shalee and Siwei did =) Celebrated Shalee 21st oversea, through it is just a 2 day 1 night event. But I'm sure she enjoyed herself till the fullest.
Simple cake cutting session at the hotel room was great. Through it's the same old feeling that we might be singing over and over and over again for many of our friends. But I'm sure the birthday girl would have a different feeling. Well, I hope she enjoyed herself.
Cam-wild with Audrey and Lisa, since 3 of us are sharing a same room. That what we pretty do when, there is too much free time available.

Lastly, the SP and the RP =)

More Photos on fb! =)
There are 3 movies I would want to watch =D 2012, Fantastic Mr. Fox and Sherlock Holmes. Anyone? =D
And I'm having a bad flu now. I think, I'm killing more trees now.
Simplicity is life. Y